The integration of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and networks such as Xing and LinkedIn into the existing communication strategy is still a major challenge for a lot of companies. Many lack internal resources, time and know-how. However, the importance of social media is growing rapidly: Through these channels you can address your target groups directly and inform them about new offers, activities and events without delay.
For this reason, it is essential to suitably adapt the PR content to these media. The experienced social media team of Sprengel & Partner advises your company on a regular basis on the following activities.
- Consultation and social media concept
- Joint selection of suitable social media channels
- Social media guidelines: Development of guidelines for appropriate communication
- Set-up and management of company sites - for example on LinkedIn and Xing
- Posts, (re)tweets and community input on current topics
- Qualitative growth of followers, friends, likes, etc.
- Implementation of targeted social media campaigns
- Implementation of sweepstakes
- Creation of social media editorial plans
- Social media monitoring