Your website should be at the heart your business. We take this aim very seriously. Therefore, we do not just blindly throw ourselves into the project and begin to program lines of code or create a web page using a tool. It is important to us that our customers trust us because that is the basis for the successful completion of a project - not the signature on a contract.
For this reason, we always start with an analysis and consultation phase (the so-called audit) in order to formulate the necessary objectives. During the audit, we formulate the benchmarks for the upcoming project together. Already at this stage, our team brings their experience from a variety of completed web projects and conceptualised Internet pages. We do not provide off-the-shelf solutions, but consider the individual wishes and requirements of our customers in the implementation of the project. Of course, during our consultations, the visibility of the websites in the leading search engines like Google and Bing is always an important issue.
So it is important to clarify some question in advance. These include…
• How can I draw attention to my Internet presence?
• Which paths lead to my website?
• How do I increase interest, how do I keep visitors on my website?
• Does the text on the page correspond to the core of my desired message?
• Is all information presented in a clear and comprehensible manner?
• Does my website fulfil all modern technical and substantive requirements?
We discuss these and other questions as well as all other issues with you in detail to bring the most important member of your staff, the one that is available around the clock - your website - the attention it deserves.