Search engine optimisation (SEO) is one of the most effective tools of integrated marketing. The aim is to bring web pages to the top spots in the organic search results of prominent search engines after entering certain important keywords for the respective industry.
Keep in mind: Each rise in your web page's rank and position increases the chance of a concluded transaction. We only have to look at our own habits. When making purchasing decisions almost everyone relies on the Internet as an information source. In
today's world, who can afford to neglect the presence in the major search engines?
Successful search engine optimisation is not a one-time, finalised process. Those who aim for and pursue an ongoing strategy are successful. A great deal of hard work and the use of appropriate tools and a continuous analysis of the status are important factors.
SEO service spectrum
Our search engine team conducts on-page and off-page optimisations for our customers. The following list provides an overview of our SEO services:
- SEO consultation/audit
- Analysis of the existing company website, carry out a set-up workshop as well as first-time optimisation
- Identification of the relevant keywords for you, taking into consideration in the search habits of Internet users, with subsequent co-ordination
- Technical search engine optimisation - error check, load times, etc.
- Semantic search engine optimisation - adaptation of content, content optimization
- Creation of landing pages
- Registration of the website and the information sites in the major search engines and directories, development of link popularity
- Continuous maintenance and optimisation
- Google update checks
- Continuous monitoring of results and preparation of monthly status reports
- Visibility analyses